The Palace Pets are pets who live with the Disney Princesses.
Each Palace Pet has been found and adopted by their respective princess. Each Pet originated from different types of situations. And they always end up being with the princesses. Each Pet gives a resemblance to their respective master, whether it is in genetics or accessories. The franchise is a departure from the princesses' animal allies in their respective movies. Each of them are being cared by the Disney Princesses.
- This is a spin-off franchise of the Disney Princesses.
- To support the franchise, the producers created an app called Disney Palace Pets. The app is free, and currently only available in the US store.
- Bibiddy, Bloom, Petit, Sultan, Blossom, Lily, Bayou and Summer are the only Pets not featured in the Disney Palace Pets app.
- The Palace Pets actually talk.
- So far, Pocahontas is the only princess without a Palace Pet.
- According to upcoming Sweet and Spunky book, Mérida will get a Palace Pet, too.
- It's unknown if Anna and Elsa will have Palace Pets.
- Sultan is the only male Palace Pet. In their respective movies, none of the princesses have female pets.
- The Pets are much more modern than the princesses' animal friends in their movies.
- Berry, Sultan and Blossom are the only Pets that came from wildlife.
- Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Tiana and Rapunzel are the only princesses with two Pets.
- The princesses' original poses were edited in order for them to look like their holding their respective Pets.
- Pumpkin, Bibiddy, Treasure and Blondie are the only Pets who have blue eyes.
- Berry, Lily and Bayou are the only Pets who have brown eyes.
- Sultan, Blossom and Blondie are the only Pets whose eye color doesn't match their respective Princesses' eye color.