Mulan is a 1998 American animated comedy-drama, martial arts, musical film.
When the Hans invade China, the emperor decides to gather men from families to protect their country. Mulan's father took the duty, but her daughter Mulan does not agree at all. And in order to protect his father, she went in disguise as a man and joined the army. Accompanied by Mushu, a small dragon, Cri-Kee, a cricket and her horse Khan, Mulan would have to work with men and will go on a journey which needs bravery, teamwork and friendship. But at the end, she will be a legendary heroine.
- Mulan joins the army against the Hans.
- Mulan saves China.
- Captain Li Shang
- Shan Yu
- Fa Zhou
- Grandmother Fa
- The Emperor of China
- First Ancestor
- Fa Li
- General Li
- Little Brother
- Various ancestors
- Ming-Na Wen as Mulan (singing voice : Lea Salonga)
- Eddie Murphy as Mushu
- BD Wong as Captain Li Shang (singing voice: Donny Osmond)
- Miguel Ferrer as Shan Yu
- Harvey Fierstein as Yao
- Gedde Watanabe as Ling
- Jerry Tondo as Chien-Po
- James Hong as Chi-Fu
- Soon-Tek Oh as Fa Zhou
- June Foray as Grandmother Fa (singing voice: Marni Nixon)
- Pat Morita as The Emperor of China
- George Takei as First Ancestor
- Freda Foh Shen as Fa Li
- James Shigeta as General Li
- Frank Welker as Cri-Kee and Khan (Mulan's horse)
- Chris Sanders as Little Brother (Mulan's dog)
- Mary Kay Bergman as various ancestors