Princess Mulan is one of the Disney Princesses.
Mulan has long straight black hair, fair skin, and black eyes with a Chinese appearance.
Her princess gown is a green Hanfu dress with the bottom of the dress which is light gold, and blue sash and red belt. She wears a gold hairpin and her shoes aren't visible.
Mulan is a loving girl who is always a brave and bold tomboy. When her country needs it most, she disguises herself as a man and goes off to fight. She uses courage and determination to win the day.
An irrepressible tomboy, Mulan would rather run freely out of doors than behave like a traditional daughter. Mulan loves her family deeply and hates to disappoint them, but it's not until she follows her own path that her courage, intelligence and spirit bring honour to herself and her family - proving that the blossom that bloom last is the loveliest of all.
- The name "Mulan" is of Chinese origin and means "magnolia blossom", "wood orchid".
- Mulan's full name is Fa Mulan.
- Mulan's princess personality is "Courageous".
- Mulan is inspired by the legendary Hua Mulan.
- Mulan's web personalities are loyal, courageous.
- Apparently, her web personality matches her princess personality also.
- Pocahontas also has matched web and princess personality.