Aladdin is a 1992 American animated fantasy-comedy musical film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
At the beggining, Jafar, the Grand Vizier of the Sultan of Agrabah is looking for a magical lamp which inside lives a Genie who grant wishes, but fails because only a person who's with an unremarkable appearance but has a hidden good heart. Jafar also plans to marry Agrabah's princess, Jasmine. Feeling miserable, Jasmine goes to a market and falls in love with Aladdin. When Aladdin is imprisoned by Jafar because of stealing, Jafar sends him to look for the magical lamp inside the cave. Aladdin is trapped there, but meets the Genie. With the help of Genie, Aladdin not only attracts Jasmine, but also saves Agrabah from Jafar.
- Aladdin and Jasmine fall in love.
- Alladin meets Genie and ask for wishes that will make Jasmine fell in love with him.
- Jafar gets control of Genie and becomes Sultan.
- Aladdin saves Agrabah.
- Scott Weinger as Aladdin.
- Robin Williams as The Genie and the Merchant.
- Jonathan Freeman as Jafar.
- Linda Larkin as Jasmine.
- Frank Welker as Abu.
- Gilbert Gottfried as Iago
- Douglas Seale as The Sultan.
- Jim Cummings as Razoul.
- Bruce Adler as the singing voice of the Merchant.